Sunday, June 9, 2013

Society Kills

johnkatier: dude god could come down from heaven with a million angels and tell me that gif is...

johnkatier:

dude god could come down from heaven with a million angels and tell me that gif is pronounced "jif" and i still wouldn't fucking do it

sunrise-surf: i want to meet myself from someone else's point of view

sunrise-surf:

i want to meet myself from someone else's point of view

me: i have anxiety mom..

me: i have anxiety mom..
my mom: you don't have anxiety you're just lazy
me: i have depression
my mom: its just an act you have a nice house stuff kids don't have you have nothing to be sad about
me: these look kinda nice on me
my mom: put something else on




my mom: go kill yourself
me in my mind: ok

Photo



humansofnewyork: This man was walking down the sidewalk with a...



humansofnewyork:

This man was walking down the sidewalk with a rolled-up canvas strapped to his back. "I like to carry my art around with me," he explained, "so it will soak up the energy of the city and have a heartbeat on the wall."

"Can I see it?" I asked.

"Sure," he said. "It's a self-portrait."

Photo



foxgrl: WAIT LOOK ITS HER ARMS SHES HOLDING HER HEAD LOOK I...



foxgrl:

WAIT LOOK ITS HER ARMS SHES HOLDING HER HEAD LOOK I FIGURED IT OUT

gamzeemakara: dear everyone i'm sorry for being a piece of shit

gamzeemakara:

dear everyone i'm sorry for being a piece of shit

image

Photo



youwinagainmoffat: majortvjunkie: urbanfuck: fun fact: me in...



youwinagainmoffat:

majortvjunkie:

urbanfuck:

fun fact: me in the white shorts

fun fact: me in the gray shorts kissing the cutest boy in the world

image

seblaine: what do people do if they're not obsessed with anything

seblaine:

what do people do if they're not obsessed with anything

thatfunnyblog: Funny Stuff you like?



thatfunnyblog:

Funny Stuff you like?

Photo



Photo



Photo



cosmicroots: Golden Gate Park



cosmicroots:

Golden Gate Park

Photo



lanadelrevupthosefryers: proving someone wrong after an intense argument

lanadelrevupthosefryers:

proving someone wrong after an intense argument

image

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment