Friday, June 7, 2013

Daydreaming....

Photo



pleoros: Matt Molloy Smeared Skies Matt busted out into the art...









pleoros:

Matt Molloy

Smeared Skies

Matt busted out into the art scene with his smeared sky photos. Stacking 100 to 200 photos into one, he gave a new way to enjoy the view above us. 

consult-the-winchesters-doctor: You had me at not crushing my...



consult-the-winchesters-doctor:

You had me at not crushing my boobs. 

theoceaniswonderful: Sea Otters by Rob Kroenert



theoceaniswonderful:

Sea Otters by Rob Kroenert

strikinqly: Baby beluga aw



strikinqly:

Baby beluga aw

savvydarling: untitled by Bogdan Slovyagin on Flickr.



savvydarling:

untitled by Bogdan Slovyagin on Flickr.

s-tuttered: untitled by Jordidi on Flickr.



s-tuttered:

untitled by Jordidi on Flickr.

equisollux: zombiecthulu: basedkuroko: my friend is hiding under this bean bag in the library so...

equisollux:

zombiecthulu:

basedkuroko:

my friend is hiding under this bean bag in the library so he doesnt have to go to PE

image

the only way you can see him is if you get on the floor behind the bean bag and see the light of his phone

image

I bet he's on Tumblr

I am

moon-kitties: nature~astrology~spiritual



moon-kitties:

touchdisky: Kilauea volcano, Hawaii | USA by samuel FERON



touchdisky:

Kilauea volcano, Hawaii | USA by samuel FERON

greekg0ds: Three is a Magic Number by Jordan T Baker



greekg0ds:

Three is a Magic Number by Jordan T Baker

Photo



chadleymacguff:



chadleymacguff:

image

"I think she was afraid to love sometimes. I think it scared her. She was the type to like things..."

"I think she was afraid to love sometimes. I think it scared her. She was the type to like things that are concrete, like the ocean. Something you could point to and know what it was… And I think that's why she struggled with love. She couldn't touch it. She couldn't hold on to it and make sure it never changed."

- Carrie Ryan  (via inbetweendreamss)

Photo



seki8anki: jujunghe: IT'S IN COMIC SANS IT'S A PUN IN COMIC...



seki8anki:

jujunghe:

IT'S IN COMIC SANS IT'S A PUN IN COMIC SANS ABOUT MY COUNTRY I DON'T THINK I'LL BE ABLE TO SURVIVE THIS BYE

this is the single shittiest storefront i have ever seen 10/10 would eat here

Photo



mandyhort: scarletstemptation: Too much booty in the...



mandyhort:

scarletstemptation:

Too much booty in the pants? 

Never! 

Do she got booty?? She doooo

death-is-waiting-for-you: icantforgivethis: yorkerdeer: spoken...



death-is-waiting-for-you:

icantforgivethis:

yorkerdeer:

spoken-not-written:

Someone wanted me to do a topless photo, as I haven't done one in ages.

Now, believe me, I tried editing out my scars, but I couldn't. I took many photos trying to keep my arm out, but I couldn't. So, forgive me if you're disgusted by this in any way.

the saddest part of this post is him apologizing for his scars

you are so beautiful omg

Awhhhhhh

sofapizza: ruinscape: my kind of music well i was in the...



sofapizza:

ruinscape:

my kind of music

well i was in the wrong marching band

No comments:

Post a Comment