Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cubby Likes...

Photo



stocky-men-guys: randombearstuff: Not sure how I got that many...



stocky-men-guys:

randombearstuff:

Not sure how I got that many reshares but thanks guys :)


Big, strong and sexy men
Stocky Men & Guys

stocky-men-guys: noskinnyguysallowed: @thickallover Big,...









stocky-men-guys:

noskinnyguysallowed:

@thickallover


Big, strong and sexy men
Stocky Men & Guys

Photo



superbears: allthebearsilike: The Bear...



superbears:

allthebearsilike:

The Bear Ghostbuster !

Cute

housebearsofatlanta: Bear hugs



housebearsofatlanta:

Bear hugs

superbears: Cutie Husky wolfilmmaker: My "FINALLY HOME"...



superbears:

Cutie Husky

wolfilmmaker:

My "FINALLY HOME" ritual. I am something of a nudist at heart, but society dictates I only be naked in private. (at Wolf Den)

Photo











chubbyaddiction: chubbyaddiction: john-fdb: This man is hot...

















chubbyaddiction:

chubbyaddiction:

john-fdb:

This man is hot as hell!!

Ok, ok, after 600 notes Ronnie comes on here too…

LOL, at 1200 a re-reblog for the top ten cutie…

thebigbearcave: cubelectro: singal: OMG I want to meet...

















thebigbearcave:

cubelectro:

singal:

OMG

I want to meet him!

lots more of him in my archive!

Photo



housebearsofatlanta: Oh yes cowboy I know you need cock up your...



housebearsofatlanta:

Oh yes cowboy I know you need cock up your fudge hole and I got it for ya

jimbearnc: Man oh man! That's sweet!



jimbearnc:

Man oh man! That's sweet!

superbears: spartacubs: Oh Lordy, yes SUPER CUTE FACE











superbears:

spartacubs:

Oh Lordy, yes

SUPER CUTE FACE

bigbadboys: http://bigbadboys.tumblr.com



bigbadboys:

http://bigbadboys.tumblr.com

josecorner: blamglamzap: onethousandoceans: bearso: More...



josecorner:

blamglamzap:

onethousandoceans:

bearso:

More bears?,Bearso!

Source: Abearsworld

I would cuddle the hell outta that

Tag team cuddle the hell out of that.

Adorable!

Photo



Photo



superbears: Cutie



superbears:

Cutie

john-christian-s: Me… right now…



john-christian-s:

Me… right now…

No comments:

Post a Comment