Friday, June 7, 2013

not yr sweetheart

meladoodle: lmao all these stupid animals hunting for food when mcdonalds has a dollar menu

meladoodle:

lmao all these stupid animals hunting for food when mcdonalds has a dollar menu

unabating: She wants £20 for these. Eagerly awaiting a...







unabating:

She wants £20 for these.

Eagerly awaiting a response.

it's funny cos they're kids shoes and kids get messy right, but they didn't even use fabric pens and the shit on the toe bit is just glued on so these obvs can't be washed.

So ignoring the fact that they're really badly done, who the fuck is gonna spend money on kids shoes that can't be fucking washed?

hello is that the police? yes this is an emergency my weed bag is empty please send someone to fill...

hello is that the police? yes this is an emergency my weed bag is empty please send someone to fill it right away.

clype: unabating: MRAs I'm fucking dying



clype:

unabating:

MRAs

I'm fucking dying

Reminder that if you all donated £1 to me we would be able to pay rent and feed ourselves during the...

Reminder that if you all donated £1 to me we would be able to pay rent and feed ourselves during the time the government takes to fuck us over.

just something to think about.

this is so fucked up.



this is so fucked up.

f33ls: is there a gordon ramsay fandom can i be in it





f33ls:

is there a gordon ramsay fandom

can i be in it

full-commujism: ellzadeadhead: big hairy thighs (✿◕‿◕✿) guys in...

full-commujism:

ellzadeadhead:

big hairy thighs (✿‿◕✿)

guys in shorts (✿‿◕✿)

muscles (✿‿◕✿)

broadness and cuddliness (✿‿◕✿)

intelligence (✿‿◕✿)

if you meet this description then hmu

this describes my boyfriend perfectly omg :33

Ramblings of a queer girl: Lena Dunham

Ramblings of a queer girl: Lena Dunham:

yourfaveisproblematic:

(With help from anerdyfeminist, mexicanprincessbrienne, strange-cares, and alyceislostinwonderland)

image

image

 

Jesus Christ. This woman is fucking awful.

Photo



andromedangirl: clype: "Girls are so annoying ugh. I get on way better with boys lol" Probably cos...

andromedangirl:

clype:

"Girls are so annoying ugh. I get on way better with boys lol"

Probably cos you have so much in common with them

like misogyny

not really

except yes really.

tiredbuthopeful: clype: "Girls are so annoying ugh. I get on way better with boys lol" Probably...

tiredbuthopeful:

clype:

"Girls are so annoying ugh. I get on way better with boys lol"

Probably cos you have so much in common with them

like misogyny

Shit Gemma how do you deal with the notes?

it's popping up on my dash from other people

haha. The notes can get annoying but seeing all the daft comments people add is even worse. It’s so hard to stop myself from reblogging and sassing them all.

Doris cos her pretty new collar today and she already knows...



Doris cos her pretty new collar today and she already knows she's a pretty bitch.

Thanks, El! It's such a nice collar :D

I really, really love you for your trans inclusiveness

:)

I dunno how to answer this cos I don't wanna come across like am all 'yeah I'm so great blah blah' or whatever, but thanks. Now that I know more about cissexism and why certain language is problematic n stuff I feel really shitty when I see it being used or when i accidentally use it myself so yeah I try to be aware of it. Also some folk don't know that the things they say sometimes are shitty so if I correct them then they'll learn and stop saying the shitty things. Hopefully. There are some people who are just arseholes who can't be helped.

fitness-run: mustangheart: beerinabox: spacereblogsthings: di...



fitness-run:

mustangheart:

beerinabox:

spacereblogsthings:

diablosita:

The Best Birth Control In The World Is For Men by Jon Clinkenbeard

If I were going to describe the perfect contraceptive, it would go something like this: no babies, no latex, no daily pill to remember, no hormones to interfere with mood or sex drive, no negative health effects whatsoever, and 100 percent effectiveness. The funny thing is, something like that currently exists.

The procedure called RISUG in India (reversible inhibition of sperm under guidance) takes about 15 minutes with a doctor, is effective after about three days, and lasts for 10 or more years…

Oh, and when you do decide you want those babies, it only takes one other injection of water and baking soda to flush out the gel, and within two to three months, you've got all your healthy sperm again.

The trouble is, most people don't even know this exists. And if men only need one super-cheap shot every 10 years or more, that's not something that gets big pharmaceutical companies all fired up, because they'll make zero money on it (even if it might have the side benefit of, you know, destroying HIV).

signal boost 

DUDE

dude

whoa

people with penises*

"I'm not a misogynist. I love women."

"I'm not a misogynist. I love women."

- Misogynists (via icaiaf)

(x) Would wear



(x)

Would wear

Pinkie on animal crossing came up to me like ‘is that a lovely bed in your pocket? You should...

Pinkie on animal crossing came up to me like ‘is that a lovely bed in your pocket? You should totally trade it for this fancy carpet!’ But I have the carpet already so I said no and they went ‘WHAT! You walk around showing it to the world and then tell me no?! My heart is broken!’

so Nice Guys even exist in animal crossing. will I never escape them?

I look like a proper lil stoner now :-)



I look like a proper lil stoner now :-)

So the punishment for exposing a rapist is worse than the punishment for actually drugging and...

So the punishment for exposing a rapist is worse than the punishment for actually drugging and raping someone.

america what the fuck are you doing.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that that you can make cash by locking selected pages of your blog / site?
    Simply open an account with Mgcash and implement their content locking widget.

    ReplyDelete