Friday, June 7, 2013

Musings

Video



Video



txchnologist: by Txchnologist Staff This is Bill Jones, a...



txchnologist:

by Txchnologist Staff

This is Bill Jones, a master scientific glassware maker who has been working at GE Global Research in Niskayuna, N.Y., for 33 years. Jones and his team are responsible for creating bespoke glass labware for scientists conducting experiments and developing high-tech materials.

Here, Jones is heating a tube of almost pure quartz to its softening point of around 1,700 degrees Celsius using hydrogen- and oxygen-burning torches. He then shapes the material, which is spinning on a modified lathe, according to the needs of the experiment it will be used in.

My dad also did this type of glassblowing for 30 years, it's amazing to see

vintagegal: Illustrations by Alberto Vargas c. 1947 Love...









vintagegal:

Illustrations by Alberto Vargas c. 1947

Love Vargas girls !!

catholicschoolprincess: remember when everyone on here hated me a few days ago  I didn’t But...

catholicschoolprincess:

remember when everyone on here hated me a few days ago 

I didn’t
But saw you had some drama

auspbd: hornyhappycumdrops: Hornyhappycumdrops: Awesome horny...



auspbd:

hornyhappycumdrops:

Hornyhappycumdrops: Awesome horny dripping wet pussy with a little squirt

karmasyn:

As it drills out….SynLicous
XoXx

Hot and wet for sure!!!

shar3-my-lov3: letmedothis: lots of attention For more...



shar3-my-lov3:

letmedothis:

lots of attention

For more videos, visit Daregirls

Now with over 13k followers !

whisk-ey: the look on their faces though. its like "omg,...





whisk-ey:

the look on their faces though. its like "omg, charles. charles, charles. THE HUMAN IS WAVING. WAVE BACK, HURRY."

This is the best thing I have ever seen

BEARS

reblogging again because I cannot freaking contain myself so cute

aww effin perfect.

theallmyswallows: Intense G-spot stimulation makes her cum like...



theallmyswallows:

Intense G-spot stimulation makes her cum like a maniac… three times!

Vintage shortwave radio Old school internet lol



Vintage shortwave radio
Old school internet lol

Amen, word, yes



Amen, word, yes

So not for any reason other than I need to externalize this, A year ago this week my life changed...

So not for any reason other than I need to externalize this,
A year ago this week my life changed abruptly. A year went amazingly fast, many changes.
Mostly in all ways life is better
Except the hole where love used to be.

lovemylovebutton: Preparing my nipples, ready for you to suck...



lovemylovebutton:

Preparing my nipples, ready for you to suck them…

Gorgeous nipples! Love to swirl my tongue around each one, then suck them hard.

bullet-in-the-brain-pan: myhornysecret:   OMFG this is so god...



bullet-in-the-brain-pan:

myhornysecret:

 

OMFG this is so god damn hot! Holy fuck!

Want.her.

friendlya97: so glad i found this. one of the hottest things...



friendlya97:

so glad i found this. one of the hottest things ever

Very nice

theallmyswallows: This is one of those pictures that I'll...



theallmyswallows:

This is one of those pictures that I'll re-blog every single time.  It's just too hot to deny!

eagle33: Poor Little Shyla - very nice tribbing between 2 cute...



eagle33:

Poor Little Shyla - very nice tribbing between 2 cute girls - part 2 - they go at it hard!!

Love her little titties

mygirlfriendspiclover: Does she know the cam is there?!



mygirlfriendspiclover:

Does she know the cam is there?!

wannabenymphet: I have a phobia of turning 18 and no longer being able to appeal to men with...

wannabenymphet:

I have a phobia of turning 18 and no longer being able to appeal to men with nymphet fetishes.

Don’t see that being a problem doll

Reblog this if I can ask you a whole bunch of inapproprite questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment